She made both her papa & mama wait for her to come into this world on 11/10/06...esp with the 2hrs of hard pushing....which was worthwhile despite the waiting....and now she has made us wait for her arrival out of hosp to be home! Its been 5 days and she's still not back...sobs! but i feel better with the knowledge that her Jaundice level has decreased and she might be back in 1 or 2 days time! the irony is that she is indeed cuming home near or on the due date 17/10/06.
Besides her arrival, i would like to turn back time to 11/10/06, when i came out of the delivery room. I was very touched to see my closed ones waiting for my arrival (which was delayed for abt 2hrs!) though i did'nt cry out my heart went out to each one of them... I felt blessed to have them around me after a life-changing event which some say a rebirth. I would like to send out a Special "THANKS" to them for their love & support... Also special thanks to the loved ones who have visited me at the hosp during my stay! Lastly many thanks for all your kind words of support & prayers! I love you ALL! nw i'm waiting to carry that lil girl into my arms out of the hosp SOON!
Besides her arrival, i would like to turn back time to 11/10/06, when i came out of the delivery room. I was very touched to see my closed ones waiting for my arrival (which was delayed for abt 2hrs!) though i did'nt cry out my heart went out to each one of them... I felt blessed to have them around me after a life-changing event which some say a rebirth. I would like to send out a Special "THANKS" to them for their love & support... Also special thanks to the loved ones who have visited me at the hosp during my stay! Lastly many thanks for all your kind words of support & prayers! I love you ALL! nw i'm waiting to carry that lil girl into my arms out of the hosp SOON!

No comments:
Post a Comment