Ohhahyu!
Yup its Friday today! Finally...."> Mmmm i really fil that I have to go out of my house and have some fun outside...but just that by the time i hit my place, i'm tired and rather watch the Chinese drama series on Ch 8. Nw I'm hooked to the 7pm and 9pm dramas. Besides that Nip & Tuck, Amazing Race Asia are the other shows that i catch if I'm not soo sleepy. Yesterday they were shwing Prison Break which i wanted to catch badly. That show is the hottest in S'pore nw fetching great reviews everywhere... but too bad i had to make my lil one go to slumber & she took longer than other nights to settle down. While she was sleeping, her dear dad spyed on her nose and found diamond. Just as she was sleeping soundly he wanted to use cotton bud to clean her nose..this made her toss and turn and yes lastly irritated. When i checked i found nothing there and gave him a good scolding... I can't understand what goes on his mind...one day i'm going to clear his diamonds when he is sound asleep...then he wud have a taste of his own medicine! But i must be well protected as i might be kicked hard by him!! Idiot!

No comments:
Post a Comment