Weekend Bliss
Just like the breeze another eventful weekend zoomed pass me...
After a long absence Abi & I sneaked into a GV theatre aft 6 over months! ITs unbeliveable cos we're such movie buffs...sigh and of all the films we went to catch "Rocky Balboa"....I normally would watch any movie no matter how boring it is but unexpectedly i fell fast asleep within 15 mins into the show! IT was tat boring...and made worse with the hero's distinctive voice and tone...And I was so comfortable with my dozing that i even snored! Heehehe...the movie only had one fight and to our dismay it was a very short one. Comparing all the Rocky installments this one could not make the mark!(Pic courtesy of yahoo website)
And on Sunday, we had a blast of time playing Apples Vs Apples card game with the usual gang...Its strikingly similar to Articulate Game only that in this game all are made transparent and there is no RIGHT answer...and as usual the crappiest person (according to Abi) won it....mmm thanks nazeer for yr pizza treat! ">
I'm soo excited..some pple sooo lucky hor last week Tuesday, their B'day, they rec'd presents and this coming Tues they gona rec've even more bigger present...mmmm hooray...

No comments:
Post a Comment