Its just 12 more hours to go...my first ever trip to somewhere so far frm home sweet home! The furtherest I went is Thailand! My departure flight is abt 8+am & estimated time to reach my destination is abt 9pm tomorrow!so imagine the whole day spent travelling with notty lil Boo is just so tiresome..So now my heart is ticking in anticipation..Cos according to Abi its gona be a "culture shock" for me...his village and its pple....so hopefully all goes well...hope my baby, me and hubby come back as fit as fiddle...
now there is a new "Chikungunya fever" caused by mosquitos in India. Its symptoms is similar to Dengue fever and results in persistent, joint pain, arthritis, fever and rash. Luckily its rarely life-threatening. Pls Pray for us yea...
Now I have cleared most of my stuff at work and handed to my next in line am sure he going to be very occupied with the additional workload thanks to me! meanwhile got to crack my head to check if I had missed out anything in the suitcases! Many thanks to my dearries who have shown concern and words of wishes for my impending trip..Love u lots and have a gd weekend! ") Hopefully I'll be able to BLOG there if the facilities permit! hehe..

No comments:
Post a Comment