This morning I had a shock when I woke up and saw my face in the mirror. My left eye had shrinked to the size of an almond! :( and it looked red! I was taken aback cos initially I had difficulty opening that eye after rising from slumber...Now the lower part of that eye looks swollen and I hate my look now...
Worse still I've been having cracked lips for some time already...its soo bad that one part of my ex.red lips had turned black...guess I'm having dehydration, lack of water! mmm so much for beauty woes early morning...
Even Boo has beauty woes...she's lost weight and became tan from India trip..so she not a chubby pie now...how sad...but somehow her features more sharper now but minus her flat nose..oops...abi i know u're very optimistic that her nose will be more define..whether it will or not we'll have to wait & see...
Have a great weekend peeps! ")

No comments:
Post a Comment