23 Aug 2007

missing u!

Once in a while i'll get a sudden jolt from seeing a familar face on the street..then I'll realise that its not her afterall...
she used to be my pillar..to offer strength and hope in times of my difficulty...and a hilarious + crazy buddy..now she is no longer residing here...she's staying at Australia
Yes i was unhappy cos the last time she came, we were unable to meet as she was too busy...but deep down though I'm sad tat she's not in my same country i still very happy for her. As she is very happy & settled there...
Dear EngRu, may we meet up real soon...its really amazing how we were able to click together so well despite our race, religion differences....
U're truely one of my few frens that I'll kip safely in my heart always...and i always pray for your happiness..Love U!

No comments: