yes the lil princess's birthday is nearing round the corner...
Imagine how time has flown...the mark of her first age is approaching real fast!!
And she is indeed handful just like her fellow Libra partner in crime Rayn...
Yest Rayn came over and it was such a sight to see them together....now already they seem to enjoy each others company subtly...cos each one wants to snatch away what the other is holding!
Despite this "bickering" they still stay side by side...it was truely an adorable sight to behold.
Both are indeed charming, notty and "too fast too furious" during their play time! I feel that they could bond together in a way...whether it will be another "Kushi" only time will tell..:)
I may or may not throw a celebration but looking at ting it will be kept to bare minimum. but I would like to seek your suggestions in throwing a small but memorable b'day celebration..any ideas plsss...?

No comments:
Post a Comment