12 Dec 2007

Good Standing!

Yeay everyone..i've passed my module...my first that i've embarked on since Annika! ")
though its not a distinction it is still an accomplishment cos I had such hard time trying to study 10 chapters!!! Not only that I was a blurry sotong in the exams, i did one mathematical qtn & applied the formula upside down!! haha
But i must definitedly thank my hubby for looking after annika during my classes and revision times! without him this won't be possible. thanks hor abi!
Tis early morning started very bad, with Boo wailing at her top of her voice around 2.00am. I was too sleepy to attend to her and she really cried very long and loud! then by the time i carried her she had cried too much tat she vomitted her night milk! I was so shocked, she simply refuse to open her eyes and seemed very scared. tink she was frightened by some dream. Finally i screamed to the top of my voice to wake the big baby sleeping in the other room. He managed to calm her down.Lucky this morning she seemed fine..guess she had some evil eyes or something cos whenever she goes out and drink milk or someting and pple see her she would somehow purge it out.aiyoo...my poor baby..really felt bad not attending to her asap last night.

No comments: