24 Jan 2008

new year, new skin, new beginnings

Here I am with a not so new year but with a new blogskin!Do u like it?
So how have tings been for you guys?
My day started today with a mad rush to send my lil gal alone in cab to baby sitter's place then to my workplace. My hubby had sudden tummy ache and had to relieve himself of all the time just when we were about to leave home...so he could not send us! Further to fuel the irritation the lil gal was asking "PAPA PAPA where?!" luckily got a cab in time but guess how much it cost? the whole trip cost a freaking $12 its so bloody expensive to take cab...knowing how near my home, her home and my office is this amount is really expensive! I had vowed not to take one unless during emergency or for such cases.
Btw today i have to pull up socks to do my PPT slides, I can't seem to do it fast enough, Monday is the presentation and I need to finish it by tomorrow! Well supposed to do it last night but ended up revamping my blog skin.
So since my outing with the girls has been cancelled I hope to use the time to do my assigment!!
Btw Jini, hope ur legs get better, rest well...take care ok.

No comments: