22 Feb 2008

Having her as the one and only female friend at my workplace was consoling. Now even she is leaving the job to look after her grandchildren. The age gap didn't matter...nor our different job nature...and there is a tinge of sadness looming...she is a cheerful lady and really brighten most of my mornings whenever she greets me. She also loves to compliment me on how I look, on my clothing and etc in this mundane environment..More than that she and I love to share details about her grandchildren, mine and life at general. I was happy to see her face beaming when she received my present...a nice piece of clothing for her to tailor chosen by me..am glad i made the effort to buy for her someting...hope she really likes it.



Other than that am sad and ashamed of my maternal family members. Majority of them are basking in comfortable and individualistic life to a certain extent. Their female siblings, who lost out to them in life due to wrong life partners and weaker nature are not spared a thought. Nevertheless, I tink I'm doing a good job at kiping them away from my life, for they are doing the same. But what goes around comes around and there is karma...they will get what they deserve truely & i can't help feeling bitter...

No comments: