22 Apr 2008

I'll be fair and square...and dedicate this entry to my dearest gal

Thanks Annika

1)for biting me and the scar still seen after 2 weeks..
2)for throwing down all your toys and refusing to pick up thereafer
3)for waking me up in the middle of the nightZzz and patting on yourself to show that you need to be patted.
4)for being soo sporty in tasting & taking food from anyone and everyone
5)for being a shoe lover just like mummy...

As you're nearing the terrible Two's...you're definitedly amazing us with your cute antics despite the brat syndrome that you display occasionally...

Even I was suprised when u shook your head violently yest; left & right to appreciate a Tamil song like a true blue rockstar..anyone want to guess which song made her groove like tat?...its from the movie "Pollaathavan"..and i tink my eyes will pop when I visualise how she'll dance when her age multiplies by 18!!!

No comments: