7 May 2008

Dear Sir or Madam:
On 03 May 08, last Saturday around 7pm, my family and I came to your office at Lavender MRT with the aim of enquiring about our planned vacation.
Unfortunately, the customer service at your office was an unpleasant one. Our family constitutes of my daughter who is 18 months old. My daughter and I entered your office later than my other family members as we went off to the ladies room first. When I came into your office, I noticed one of your lady staff frowning upon seeing my daughter. Shortly my girl started shouting quite loudly and the lady softly alerted her fellow colleague about this. Her male colleague then told us to keep our daughter quiet, as he is unable to hear anything. Just after this my girl shouted further and this time the lady herself told us off. She literally told us to bring our daughter outside, adding that she was unable to serve her current customers due to the noise.
Firstly, I would like to emphasis that the tone and the manner that she put across the request was totally unfriendly. It gave us an impression that we are not valued as a potential customer. We were stunned at the curt request and anyone with a young child would know that at this tender age a child is not able act perfectly at all times as he/she has own mood swings. However, if the request was made politely, I will not hesitate to bring my girl out for a while. My father-in-law who was engaged halfway with one of your staff ceased his discussion and our family walked out from your office. Upon this, none of your staff took the initiative to make us stay since we had not finished our discussion.
This letter is to highlight to you the lack of the service standard given. I would appreciate your explanation regarding the shoddy service quality rendered and I have already made my mind not to engage your services again after this unpleasant incident.

(Yes encountered yet another substandard service and this time writing a written letter to company as there is no website)any comments, amendments required?
I'm wondering why am I encountering so many bad services at one go...i think those who met me last Sunday would agree as well...cos of the tuna murtabak wait...some stupid rubina shop??!! the staff taking our order must have acute amnesia or went off to look at the dictionery for meaning of tuna...as he was missin till the end! OMG when will all these END???

No comments: