9 Jun 2008

Early morning rumblings..

Come this Thurs will probably be my last written exams in this degree course...albeit i have one more non-examinable module to complete the entire COURSE!!

And this exams prep is worst comparing all my past..cos in the past Abi would be taking care of lil Boo and me will be busy studying...now I have to take care of her all ALONE and do some housework and then in my very lil free time study!!! I hope some miracle happens and that maybe I'll ace it despite the minimum studying done.

Next up is a dream that I had in yesterday's nap time!! whether study or not does not better taking a power NAP with Boo is a MUST...I dreamt that we missed Sri's wedding cos we were late!! by the time 3 of us gathered and met her wedding was already over...it was such a horrible dream...felt so guilty tat we could not make it to her wedding in time!!!dear Sri if you're reading this...I hope this nver materialise in real life ok

Lastly is the scariest encounter I had with Boo last nite!! Its a norm for me to put Boo to sleep with the room light off and then I pat her to sleep. Yesterday she gave me a good scare...she was looking at the window and said "Uncle" i asked where is any uncle here...she said "see uncle" and she could point her index finger to the window direction again...next ting I did was to pray hard...the worse part is that I could not ask Abi to join us in the room due to his pox! When I told Abi about it he told me to ignore and mentioned that young kids are prone to see "tings"! how eerie is that!and then I was abit afraid of my gal too...dun ask me why...cos aft that all wanted to do was to run out of the room!!haha

And my mum confirmed that I nver had chick pox b4...so do u tink I'll get it???!!!and to add on this is the 4th time Abi is getting it according his family..how is it possible i still can't fathom!

No comments: