I've been dreaming alot lately..and the best part is when I wake up I'm able to figure out what exactly came into my LaLa Land..
So today's debut starred Amin, lil cutie pie Eshan, Osman, Abi n Boo. We were off to our neighbouring country in some futuristic vehicle...the vehicle had a cosy sofa and LCD TV..so we just lay comfortably and saw TV while travelling..But Oma could not come due to her work schedule or someting...
Last week, she came with Sri..wacking some real good food..tink I was with them for the Ravenous meal too!!
And not forgetting Jini...she came with her hubby in another episode..but was spotted with a real cool short sporty haircut...
So there you go...though I may not be mitting them physically..but I can still mit them in my dreams!! how cool is tat?!
Btw i even dreamt owning a cute lil pet..Apparently I found it way too cute...cuter than Boo...guess which animal is tat?!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
It was a very cute PANDA..more adorable than the existing ones on earth!!!
21 Aug 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment