2 Oct 2008





Hi Guys!!

How was your Eid celebrations? Mine went on smoothly...

Boo was dressed up in Gown 1 which she stained by tea. Gown 2 which she modelled for a while. And lastly i could not resist wearing for her the last year's black Kebaya...to my amaze she could still fit into it..

I went over to my grandma's place in the evening for a while since it was ages since I last went there.

I observed my grandma..she's really old..in her 80s or 90s..as expected she lost alot of weight..and her teeth majority are missing...But what caught my attention was her face...its NOT wrinkled but rather still smooth! In fact she still looks young if not for her missing teeth! Tis is unlike the norm to have dry or wrinkled skin...

And I was very nervous cooking yest...as I tried Anarkali basmathi rice for the first time...and to my pleasure its texture was soo smooth after its cooked..and i liked it better than the previous brand i cooked.. I misjudged the quantity for the dishes again...too little chicken compared to mutton dish..and abi liked the chicken dish the most! and I felt bad as I could not provide more chicken for the chicken loving frens who turned up last night..so guys if u're reading tis maybe more chicken next time...:)

And yea i bot $11 for a box of Kueh Wajed from Rasool shop from S'goon on raya eve!!!...When I opened it yest it had some unwanted visitors called fungi looming over it...so much for my expensive treat to myself..maybe i should learn how to do it myself!!!

So i leave u with an end note from Abi...his wish...which is very sad for someone who loves mutton mysore & can eat it almost everyday!

"I want to live longer..so I will be cutting down on mutton meat!"

No comments: