7 Oct 2008

I felt happiest yesterday knowing that I need not step into school again...and i guess its been a long journey as it started in 2004!! And a duration of 4 years to finish it...but hopefully it will be worth while..I really like to thank hubby dearest for making this possible. Cos without his understanding to look after Annika for my last 4 modules, project meetings and exams etc...this would not be possible...so thanks dearie...

And to think that J.A.N is turning two soon...i cannot believe it...

I was climbing up the stairs with her yesterday and it saddened me that she didnt want me to hold her hand...she wanted to hold the railing herself and tripped in the process but still insisted on being left alone.. So i just walked behind her as a buffer in case she fell. When she reached the top of the stairs she clapped happily and i could sense her sense of achievement..

Then I realised parenthood is not just about expecting what I want her to do but part of the growing up is letting go slighly for them to learn and cultivate on their own too..so it saddens me a little that she is growing up so fast..

I wish I could spend today with her....

No comments: