Almost every day I have found a new companion in the name of pounding headache...
It always comes about while I'm at work and surprisingly vanishes late in the evening. I tink it disappears once i set my eyes on Annika...
My past weeks were horrible. Esp when she fell ill with viral infection and had to adjust to new environment for babysitting..And me and Abi had to handle all these on our own. I really appreciate Oma for helping to take care of her soo well during that one day..yea so thanks alot dearie...and both Amin and her to visit Annika when she was ill. I realised how true the saying is that "frens are actually the family that we choose ourselves"..Am thankful and blessed to have them around and looking forward to the endless years of spending our lives together.
Anyway all is well now and I realise that Annika is actually my buddy at home...i can't imagine how bored i'll be without her esp when hubby is snoring away or fixed at playing his games, watching tV etc...
And when me or hubby have a bad day at work or moodswing when we see her it all vanishes...
Though our couple lifestyle changes 360 degrees with a child, the sacrifices and tears are all worth-while. And I can never thank god enough for blessing her into our lives...and I tink I mention this many times here before and nver get tired of saying..."she means the world to me!"...
30 Dec 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment