6 Feb 2009

Sunny day at playground

It was one of the very sunny afternoon where Boo had lots of energy to burn. She kept bugging me for stuff to play or eat...I decided it was time to make her real tired.

Off we went to the playground near our home. She played on her own...and played for at least good 30 minutes or less in the sun...

She and her dad even climbed some poles or bars together..I admire her courage to climb few steps on her own without our help...

Then she was ready to go home..In the lift home, I commented to Abi how she looks like a Jap gal..her cheeks soo red from playing in the sun...

And her immediate reaction was "Abi carry me.." i was wondering why...and u know why she said that cos apparently she checked her cheeks and face on the lift mirror which is above her height..to verify if our comment was true!

No comments: