As the title of the above entry aptly describes...today is the last day for my colleague cum fren's journey at my company...Its nice know her & I feel that she deserves some admiration! she is gutsy enough to take a plunge forward in the business world..which is no easy feat...there has to be alot of drive and even sacrifices to climb successfully but am sure you can soar higher!! Best wishes to you and may your dreams come true...am really honoured too that u mentioned that I kinda spur u to start what you're doing now (though not sure if u really meant it..haha)
as for the previous entry...rest assured that even if I tell the whole story there isnt any gd ending to it....its just the same old family rifts which is setting even blood ties further and further apart...maybe its a blessing in disguise too...btw thanks for the concerns dearies..u knw who u are!!
And Boo has been lamenting "PaPa" then "MaMa" why huh?? I jealous leh..check out older entries for pics..yesh they are up!

No comments:
Post a Comment