11 Jun 2007

Good Vs Evil...which will triumph in the E>N>D?

Deleted my earlier entry as it contained many implicit vulgarities that is not my style of writing at all. When emotions get better of me I tend to spit out my hard feelings which was indeed impulsive! Sorry dear "fans" u saw the black side of my writing.
Those who read the earlier entry I've decided to leave tings as it is. The person being victimised is old enuf to act for her own rites and not hide under the table like she's the guilty one. As for the person who caused so much mayhem, she should be punished by the one & only above and what's goes around comes around. I can't help but wonder howcome pple like her are leading a life full of roses then again but what really goes in their lives I'll nver know. they say the more wealth you have the more peace you lose. Wonder if its true for them but one ting is apparent for money and status they've let go of love and habour HATE in their black hearts.
What they may not understand now is that LOVE is the only ting that will stay true till death..not money, assets, feuds, pride, arrogance..all may diminish with time...Only true love never falters...Love for your own kinship, family, siblings, neighbours, friends, colleagues, GOD! But how they end up finally is entirely individual wish...whether they leave a legacy behind for being the one who left the world but an imprint so strong in pples hearts that's not forgotten even with time. I wish I could achieve that..we only live once...y not make the earth a more worthy place to live?!

No comments: