Yes it was indeed an ugly sight last Saturday...Hated the feeling of seeing an unkept house cum unhappy husband! So sunday got down to business and vacuumed the whole home! I simply love the Vacuum Cleaner and believe its one of the coolest invention, call me a county fruit but it was my first time using it and I fell in luv with it...U see I've always been a Broom believer and felt it would do the most cleaning chores up to standard...But how wrong was I? with a vaccum even all my strands of hair, tiniest particles, live ants and corner dust gets sucked up! there is a certain satisfaction seeing the unwanted debris being sucked up! so now i'm going to make a weekly vaccum session where there is no frills but only the sound and pure satisfaction guaranteed!
Talking about Live ants, Abi narrated to me that Boo actually killed an ant with her finger and put it in her mouth...too fast for him to stop or he lying...apparently she detested it and spit it out..so now u see why vacuuming is even more impt! :)
Have A Gd Monday without the Blues! ")

No comments:
Post a Comment