30 Jul 2007

Blues have set in unfortunately!

Sometimes I wonder Y aint I blessed with a cheerful & happy-go-lucky kinship.. Looks like the blues have set in again...aiyoo..i gotta admit I admire those who are blessed with a caring father or mother who care enough to forge healthy relations with outsiders like the in-laws...in my case looks like i'm destined to have members who rather be enemies than frens to suit their own needs and ego...At the end of the day I'm tired..tired of hoping that some day miracle do happen and again tired of wanting them to mingle without donning masks on their faces...From young I've been in an envioronment where there is this member who detests the other! and they even have cliques...so its a not a big ting afterall now..
I was very pissed at the irony...u dun even bother to care about how your daughter has been every other day but will be first to complain that she did'nt inform you personally that she's going overseas...y do things for the sake of doing?...just becos u give birth to someone u must tell them each and everything when they dun even bother about u!...i find it hypocritical..its long since I've moved away from pleasing pple! there is a limit to my kindness and patience too.... whole life u did'nt care abt me by any actions or even presence but is so affected that i did'nt inform tat i went overseas...y afraid that i will DIE there isit? even if it happens you'll prolly forget it in a few days! I'm nt perfect either...am ignorant...am bo-chap...sowed hatred too... but if i bring myself to be warm it'll be only pretense...i know i might regret for not trying but I rather die with regret than put up an act...
Dun fil sad, pity me cos these are not attempts to make u sympathise with my situation...many a times u may have everyting and still be unhappy cos u were engaged with some other pursuit but in actual fact u dun realise how blessed or lucky u are...so cherish wat u have now...

No comments: