Now my life has changed so much that i long for the times I used to have in the past...T.I.M.E is just not enuf these days with a volatile lil gal who is ultra sensitive + temperamental + "touch me not"! I just pray that she'll grow out of this irritable phase soon..cos its really ain't a good trait for anyone...sometimes gets on our nerves too.
but on the positive side...she's learning fast...and very adorable...for those who want to know feel free to knock my door...haha i wont post any pics/video of her already
But these days I just feel like a housewife..."cook...wash clothes...clean hse...take care of Boo"... plus juggling with W.O.R.K & now school..
I really miss those times where I and Abi can date @ night..catch all the latest movies and try out new food joints without so much stress....
I also miss hanging out with my frens... some who are very busy...to even arrange a date...
I miss bowling
I miss strolling @ night
I miss so many things...
All these sacrifices for my lil one! Wei Boo make sure you realise how much mum has changed for u hor... :( grow up dun be unfilial wait i kick yr backside hard that u fly up!
So tis phase of life is a "B.U.S.Y" for us all...even busier for those wif a child & W.O.R.K! (4 letters)
Its really very different when you're managing it all on your own too...
But enuf of my whining early morning...all these are trully worth for 2 angels...yes i'm very thankful to god for blessing me with 2 angels...a great hubby and beautiful lil gal.. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment