31 Jan 2008

The past few days have been full of emotions for me and the gals..it started with Jini's wedding on Sunday and yesterday we sent her off to Australia..The events from Sat to yesterday seemed to have zoomed past us if a jiffy.

Wanted to pen a long entry about her wedding and etc but I wana kip it short. Jini's wedding was short and beautiful, it also gave us opportunity to bond further and I cherish every moment together. We bid her farewell yesterday at the airport, though our hearts felt heavy we are rest assured tat she is in safe hands. We know she's embarking a new phase and goin to lead a happy marital life there. But we hope she will visit us here whenever possible.

These few days reinforced my faith in the 3 angels whom I met at poly 10 years ago. It just seems like yesterday that I got introduced to them. I realised that they are frens that I'm going to treasure for life and no time or distance can change that. Its not the quantity but quality matters and these few gals I hope will be with me till we are old and wrinkly...
Lastly, no matter how hectic our lives goin to be, hopefully we can still find time together, no matter how short or hard..
Happy 10th Anniversay Gals!
NB:Oma hope you're feeling better and recover fast okie. & wedding pics will be up later i hope!

No comments: