Tummy Issues
Are women sensitive to other women's feeling or emotions?
The answer is YES AND NO! No cos they can be most annoying when they have experienced women issues yet behave ignorant or insensitive
Recently the food stall old granny asked me if I'm expecting. I told her NO! pretty clearly. Then today she asked me again are you expecting?? I asked her why she kip asking
then she explained that I'm Ghammo (translation FAT in Malay)..pointing to my tummy....so in her eyes i have fat tummy so I should be expecting.
I told her flatly its FATs!!!! Even the men in my workplace have shut up....but for a lady of duno how many years of living, still equates big tummy with pregnancy puzzled me...or she not knowing tat some cannot achieve their pre-preg weight/figure
Another one middle aged lady whom I gt acquainted has 3 children but still maintain an hour glass figure, i happen to wear a baby doll top which is meant to be loose. Then she ranted why i wear such a top when it makes me look pregnant even after my explanation that its meant to be like that....then eventually asked y my tummy so big to that I told her that I can't stop eating....
Seriously I'm not bothered abt tummy issues only bothered why women can be so insensitive at times.
I now practically love to eat! wished Banquet, Eu Tong Seng(bugis), Gayathri & ABC mkt etc etc moved to Redhill....I dun care if my tummy grows till it explodes one day cos I'm happy to savour yummy food then suffer by depriving myself...So all pls remember "Life is short eat all the delicious food that you can, at times add healthy to the bowl".

No comments:
Post a Comment