25 Mar 2008

Am in a panic + shitty mode

I've enrolled for my last 2 modules.

And missed an impt seminar for one of the modules it due to the Malacca trip! since already paid and i discovered there's class after that!

Its a virtual module that means I dun need to attend class.. but the problem is the groups have already been formed and I'm afraid I dun have any to join in...to log in all the members have to do so at the same time!!!

So now I've asked my lecturer for advise. I feel so lost now

btw today I'll be attending the other module's lesson, first one for this semester...and to add more stress the school has shifted again this time to Outram side somewhere in Raeburn Park..tink take bus is better than MRT! so today i got to hunt for the school as well...sigh

No comments: