26 Mar 2008

Announcement!!!

I wish to inform that for the 3rd time I've forgotten to bring my mobile phone to work!!
Unfortunately it was even absent-mindedly left behind in the Malacca Villa the other day!! Till my hubby rescued it when he re-opened the locked villa to do a final check! Guess thorough checking in his workplace for any hidden stuff has done him good or maybe he knows how careless his dear wife can get sometimes! Least of all the tings I expected to leave was my poor mobile. Maybe afterall I do lack certain a attachment to it as its often left alone without the owner just as my dear fren observed. The only ting I worry about not having it is if I miss any impt messages from my baby-sitter, frens, or family, coordinating after work...as for colleagues I worry I may not be able to make any lunch plans.

But other than that I'm happy without it to a certain extent..so hint to those who want to give me a mobile as a present any cheap one will do. For those who wish to reach me pls call my office telephone.

Finally I've settled my school stuff...have withdrawn from one of the module and will continue in next semester. Though I'll be graduating later at least I do not need to be a frog in the well considering that sotongness is a natural trait for me sometimes.

So all is good currently and I hope this semester goes well. Btw current subject called Asian Management is as dry as a Dried Sotong and the new venue of my school is ULU to the core. Its loacted at former Gan Eng Seng Sec Sch

No comments: