29 May 2008

Feeling so unsettled, burdened and worried....

i seriously think I'm PMsing... got endless work to clear but i wish I could just walk away and go back home!

i hate this feeling...

Post note:Even if I want to forget abt the fact that I no longer look as before, as thin as before or fairer or watever etc...everyday i mean everywhere I go...people insult me by either really faking that they cannot recognise me...or that I've put on weight...it really hurts me that all they care about is my looks or figure in the first place rather than the very fact of how I am...just now another one irritated the hell out of me asking me to join the slimming centre or I'm pregnant and that I should do urut.....but all these are the least of my concern....but when everyday someone throws u such comments its getting more unnerving...esp when I rather take good care of my family first rather than maintaining a "slim" me....headache!revolting!sickening!Most people are soooo superficial!

No comments: