20 Jun 2008

how it all began....

On the eve of my B'day...at about 8+pm I was suddenly feeling hot all over like hot flush...at the same time was very cold...was nauseous and lost appetite...

Next morning I was shivering while I was outside at normal temperature...felt nauseous again and by afternoon was having fever...but that did not stop me from having my sumptuous meal at Gayathri..Yellow rice, Mutton Mysore, Butter Chicken, Fish Cutlet, Masala Tea & chocolate ice-cream!!!then proceeded home after 2 hrs of ranting at the restaurant...

I again felt hot took panadol and watched TV...then at night I noticed a bump on my head and on my left ear..My hubby said it looks like it and my gut feeling told me its it. I bid farewell to my frens who came over and told them it will be in two weeks that I will see them again...

Yesterday morning I went to work as normal...And had no time to visit the loo..when I did visit about 10 plus to eleven...I saw myself on the mirror and saw the spot on my neck..by evening two more similar spots on my neck appeared..then two on my face...after work rushed to clinic and doctor confirmed it.

He prescribed me strong medicine to recover faster as I had opted out of recovering naturally. I asked him if I can touch, kiss or feed my lil gal. He confirmed yes since she took the chick pox jab in April 08 (thanks to the Bt Permei doc+Abi)...but we are still taking the safe way out...that is distancing myself from Boo...

Yest nite tears welled up my eyes when I saw her but unable to feel her..we're so near yet so far...and realised how much the daily routined tasks for her is also so fulfilling now that I cant do for her..as for Abi I must thank him for letting me experience this chicken episode once in my lifetime...
And God must have heard me..I was praying it wouldnt affect my exams & hatch day so it came right after...

well I hope thie period tides over fast!

No comments: