1)eat 3 Feraro Rochers chocolates for breakfast
2)finish reading the beautiful novel "A Thousand Splendid Suns" if you havent read it wat are you waiting for
3)taking the yellow pill for itch which never fails to make me sleep at least 3 hrs
4)Catch all the impt shows like channel 8 dramas, Vijay jodi no 1(today finals)
5)Eat Kit Kat for evening snack
6)but my lunch & dinner all constitutes of vege meal so my appetite is rather poor
7)If you call my h/p and I did'nt respond it means prob I'm sleeping like a pig...
Now only way you can help me not from falling into deep boredom....recommend me worthy reads that make me pass time wisely...Pls tell me asap so that I can bug him to borrow or buy for me..thank you very much!:)
Check out this new promo pic from kfc website

No comments:
Post a Comment