26 Jun 2008

If I'm able to update upon my return to work shows one ting...im not overwhelmed by work welcoming me today..On the contrary the workload is manageable..

I kinda enjoyed looking at the surprised, worried faces of my colleagues cos they can't believe that I'm back so fast. And most were afraid to come near me cos worried that I'm still carrying the virus! and one commented that he dun understand how come i dun spead my two weeks of MC at home shaking legs...well there is a reason for my hardwork due to performance related issues..

But one made me grin widely...he said Ummu! You looking PRETTY today! then as usual i told him "I tot I look like that everyday" hehe

Well I had a good spread of Nasi Lemak to greet me this morning. Sambal with egg, crispy ikan bilis, & fried chicken..but somehow i didnt like the sambal...too oily and not spicy enuf leh...the breakfast was not to welcome me but was for some meeting thingy...no one knew i was going back today

but in all I'm happy with my decision to return early...")

No comments: