24 Jun 2008


I've enjoyed eating chilli cum mutton mysore dish from my Aunt's, Annika's Babysitter's & Jalilah mum's cooking...it was superb..i tried to recreate it today but was not up to the mark...something was added wrongly or missing and the meat from Redhill market is not good at all. Now i can understand why my mum-in-law & Aunt always go Teka market to buy, the mutton there is much better grade and tastes yummy.. Fried french beans cum tau plus some rasam to complete the lunch...
Anyway I went for a review this morning and certified fit by my doctor! goodbye to the chicken pox!He & the clinic assistant were surprised at the few spots I developed and suspected its due to the jab and my good immune system..well next up on my mind is to clear my air-con filter (which i've nver done my entire life) &clean my third room cupboard. Afterall I only have today as tomorrow I'm going to work!
And I could not believe that I took only 3 days to finish up the wonderful book "NameSake"..there is something about the way the author tells the story that made me addicted and her style is definitedly refreshing...
so off i go to do the chores now...boring...

No comments: