I feel so frustrated...like why am I still here?!...
It really can get mundane sometimes and I cant help but feel like taking leave, MC..only body is here but heart and soul elsewhere..and i hate it when i start feeling like this..
I still have one individual assignment which is a killer, deadline is Monday morning 7am..so when I tink of it my happy mood towards weekend evaporates...Im still contemplating if I shd take half day leaves to complete it cos with Boo around..nothing gets done...
On the other hand...for iftar yesterday I dropped by my fren Jalilah's home...as usual the mum being a good cook made coconut rice with fish sambal...abit similar to my aunt's dish the other day...coconut rice with mutton..anyhow nothin beats home cooked food with love for Iftar... these days I eat packed food mostly chicken rice to fill my tummy..or my kind babysitter packs some food for me occasionally...
And deng deng when can I savour you? I feel so sian already and its just half past eight...
18 Sept 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment