22 Sept 2008

Supposed to be re-vitalised, re-energised and re-charged after 3 & 1/2 days of absence from work.. but no it still feels like a chore to me. Deep down I feel sad that I had to come to work today...My bed was super comfy with my interesting dream..

But Im glad I finished the tiring assignment on time..It really made me go crazy with all the finance and mathematical calculations...I know now that I aint cut out for business line..since I suck at anyting to do with figures..I'll be done with the whole module come 6 Oct...so am looking forward to no more studying...

On the positive note Raya is next week..I cant believe how time flies..Till date I've only settled cookies etc..not yet gone shopping @ Geylang yet...

Hopefully I can grab some chic tops which I can wear to work as well...mmm maybe changing my hairdo looks tempting too...

No comments: