I'm pretty worried...Annika does not want to be alone at my home or even the babysitters..it all started like this...she was playing with me on Tuesday evening in my home hall and suddenly she said she's scared after seeing through the hall window...i asked her why but no reply...then she jumped onto me...never leaving my side alone...practically cling onto me the whole day...ever since then she has been clinging on me..and its even bothering my babysitter as she doesnt allow her to leave her to do cooking etc...so I'm wondering what exactly she saw...it was raining on that day...but there was no lightening or thunder to make her so terrified...
And I can sense that she has been quite insecure or unhappy like that...when I was online discussing my course with groupmates yesterday...she practically wailed wanting attention as Abi was too sleepin also...
So i hope this is just a passing stage for her...
5 Sept 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment