So how did you guys spent your weekend?
Well for me was uneventful..but was quite troubled by my left side of body from Sat. There was an acute pain that started from my left chest side all the way to my tummy area. But the worse part is being unable to breathe freely..its like someting is blocking my breathing passageway...and my tummy is really very bloated that even hubby was worried at its size...
Anyhow, today as I and Boo entered the lift of the babysitter.....she said "Ma I want to see TV..cartoon..." So she must be feeling quite down as she knows she won't be able to do that at their house as its TV-less..I told her she could do it later in our house.
Once upon a time I was tinking why are all the kids so crazy over a purple imaginary "DINO".. now I absolutedly resent it. To tink that it will compete with me catching up with my fave TV programs...
So its another TV ...oh nooo Barney addict on board afterall...!!!
8 Sept 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment