20 Feb 2009

Baby "S"

Its only fair I blog a little about my new family member to be...

This time as you can see I really have no / zero mood to blog much about my pregnancy.

Maybe its the baby's nature which is sticking onto me...

Baby "S" stands for serenity...yes I feel serene with her / him in me this time round... very different from the time I was expecting Annika when I was all anxious...

and whether its going to be a "Mickey" or "Minie"...majority have cast their votes particularly towards one gender...

But i'll be happy as long as its a healthy baby!

This time even wats the name going to be if its boy or girl is not discussed much...

If its a girl..i hope she will be able to bond well with Annika...sometimes sisters turn out to be the best frens that one can ever have, minus the quarrels or fighting..and i noticed sisters stick together and rarely grow apart even when they have their own lives later on...

But if its a boy, I'll really be lost..as the only closest male who has shared my life is none other than my hubby...so how well i and Annika bond with him is still qtn mark..esp cleaning the baby's pte area scares me..and if he marries he will forget me and so i will forbide him to marry anyone..haha just joking

Whatever it is a wise man once told me that raising a child should be like "kite-flying"..we should tighten the string when neccessary and release it also so that it can reach heights that you've nver imagined...

Oh well..any nice boy or gal names you can suggest...pls sms me...i dun want them to be broadcast here yet..

No comments: