So what is the common food or beverage i love in both my pregnancies?
Yes both are Teh-Tarik babies...but tis time the craving to drink it often is lesser than my 1st pregnancy.. 1 cup is suffice for a day now unlike previously I wanted to drink it after every meal.
While expecting Annika, I was mad about Hainanese Chicken Rice with the Pedas chilli..
Now with Baby "S" its Black Peppper Beef Rice with Pedas Sambal Belachan... I recently discovered one power place the Railway station at tanjong bahar..The black pepper beef fried rice cost only $4-$5 but very fulfilling...and not to mention yummy...
Whatever pregnancy it is..i still have to have my food the hotter and spicier the better..
Anyhow...yesterday I went to over to enquire about nursery class for Annika..Its at a mosque near my home called "Mujahideen". And when we wanted to leave the mosque she refused to wear her shoes..she said she wanted to go school and wanted to go into the classes. In fact she refused to leave with us.. That was a positive sign for me, hopefully she remains just as positive when her time to go school arrives..
I remember my time when I had to go to K1, I cried my eyes out. I had a certain aversion for schools guess its due to the need to rise up early. And not to mention how lucky I was as both my PAP kindergarden and primary school were only a stone's throw away from my home.
Now times have changed...one of my colleague sent his 1 and a half year old toddler for 3 languages classes for $600/-!!!. And today I heard an interesting debate against them as one of their sons are going JC and the father himself thinks the child should go poly.
Whatever it is the education system here though world class is still a very result-oriented and stressful one!!! Any suggestions for affordable enrichment classes for toddlers...? so much for this being a food entry!
12 Mar 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment