Well I've already reached the halfway mark and its only very few mths to go..
How am I feeling? Im excited, scared and nervous all rolled into one..
Scared as Im doubtful if I can handle a new born again and how to cope with an active toddler around too..
But Baby "S" will this time be mummy's apple of the eye for sure...I got a strong feeling..
Of all the comments my gynae kept saying I look well in this pregnancy. All thanks to him above and of course Baby "S" who is such an angel.
And yesterday I really couldn't resist getting for Baby "S" something...It was so cute and lovely...and recession or not I'm going to get some affordable cute rompers and some lovely stuff..its only fair Baby "S" gets own share of new clothes just as Annika did.
But first of all I really need to tidy my rooms and make space for this new angel. Sorting Annika's old clothing and setting up her sibling's new space is kind of giving me headaches. I have not yet touched on any preparations and feeling pretty guilty about it...
As my top priority is Annika now. I've been spending quality weekends with Annika... Its really now that I can shower all my undivided attention on her solely.
For those who doesn't know the gender of baby "S" wana make a guess? hehe
5 Mar 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment